Dedicated Account Management
The cornerstone of TravelStore’s efficiency and effectiveness is your dedicated account team.
Each corporate account is assigned both a dedicated Account Manager as well as a Client Service Manager.
Dedicated Account Manager
Your designated account manager is your main point of contact for all reservations and travel assistance. As an employee-owner, your account manager is extraordinarily dedicated to exceeding your expectations. We are not a call center and dislike automated phone loops as much as you do. When you or your travelers call us, there is a real person waiting to assist.
Our professional travel consultants have an average of 19 years of experience. Additionally, we ensure our agents are well-trained in the latest industry tools and information by requiring annual continuing education. Rest assured your travel is being arranged by the best in the business!
Your Dedicated Account Manager Will:
- Develop an intimate knowledge of your organization’s travel policies
- Maintain a secure database of all traveler preferences
- Ensure your organization’s travel policy is strictly enforced
- Document all reservations with requested reporting requirements – ensuring you receive relevant data
- Evaluate all reservations for special routings and negotiated rates to save you money
- Find the best flights and travel accommodates available within your travel policy
- Utilize our automated Quality Control tools to maximize opportunities for cost savings
- Proactively offer alternatives and suggestions when weather or other travel delays occur
- Answer the phone with a smile and 100% customer satisfaction as their primary goal
Working together with your Account Manager, your Client Service Manager is your advocate for maximizing your bottom line. While your dedicated Account Manager is working with you and your travelers to secure the most hassle-free itineraries, your Client Service Manager is continually striving to find additional cost saving opportunities for your company.
Your Client Service Manager Will:
- Analyze your travel spend and patterns to pinpoint areas where you can achieve savings
- Negotiate new savings opportunities with vendors on your behalf
- Offer benchmarking analysis on your travel spend
- Suggest best practices for enforcing travel policy compliance
- Proactively work to identify and negotiate the best airline, hotel and rental car contracts
- Assist with online reporting services
- Track and document travel management goals and objectives
- Offer quarterly and annual performance reviews