Cost & Benefits
Cost & Benefits
The benefits of working with TravelStoreSUMMIT include:
- Competitive Management Fee
- No Hidden Fees, Markups or Kick-backs
- Full Disclosure – Clients Control Their Own Budget
- Complimentary Site Selection Services
- RFP Process Designed for Savings
- Hotel and Vendor Contract Negotiations
- Hard Costs and Liability Savings
- Hotel Hot Dates
- Manpower Savings – Resource for Professional Labor on an “As-needed” Basis
- Purchasing Power Through Hotel and Vendor Relations
- Trust and Partnership
- Familiarity of Client, Programs, Preferences, Budgets, VIP and Attendee Relationships – No Need to Re-train Personnel
- A flat project management fee – this structure is the one we predominately propose. It is a one-time fee that makes budgeting for the client more efficient and doesn’t present any surprises. The fee is calculated based on a number of factors, including estimated number of attendees, duration of program, and other elements of the meeting or event.
- A per person fee – this structure would be utilized in instances where the client did not have a firm idea of the number of attendees for the meeting or event and delegates are required to pay to attend. Again, considerations such as the length of the program and scope of services would be evaluated to determine the per person fee. We can also tier the per person pricing to accommodate the client’s budget.
- Daily project fee – only used for onsite staff with a specific duty.
- Percentage of program cost - Very rarely utilized. Old industry standards of 15-20% markup on cost of goods are not as acceptable in the current marketplace.
- Registration Services – TravelStoreSUMMIT charges a flat website design fee plus a per person registration data management fee. Depending on the size and scope of the meeting, Registration Services may be built into or included in the Management Fee.
- Complimentary Services – Group Hotel Site Selection is provided at no charge to our clients. We receive a referral fee from the hotel when the meeting or event is contracted.