Meetings & Incentives
Meetings & Incentives
Our TravelStoreSUMMIT division can provide all of the services related to meeting, event, and incentive trip management.
With an unrivaled network of global support and buying power, we tailor and deliver extraordinary programs that engage and inspire -- all without breaking your budget. Ensuring your event goes smoothly, from the initial planning stage through final accounting and reconciliation, is essential. This is what TravelStoreSUMMIT excels at.
What makes TravelStoreSUMMIT different?
As an extension of our corporate travel management services, our TravelStoreSUMMIT division maintains a “Partnership Approach” with clients. Our dedicated TravelStoreSUMMIT team is an extension of our clients’ in-house events team, with no added bureaucracy and layers, allowing for competitive and flexible pricing and seamless delivery.
- Our “can-do” attitude speaks to our credibility, reputation and experience
- Our solution-minded direction focuses on cost saving methods
- Our proactive approach ensures high service levels to clients and attendees
- Site Selection (complimentary*)
- Pre-Planning Service
- Meeting Logistics
- Registration Services (Online & Onsite)
- Accommodations Management
- Transportation Management
- Speaker Coordination
- Financial Services
- Onsite Services
- Exhibitor Management
- Supplier Management
Particular emphasis is placed on the following components:
- Centralized Sourcing Function
- Standardized Contract Language
- Standardized Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Standardized Technology Platform
- Corporate Responsibility & Compliance
- Tracking Performance Metrics & Savings
- Continuous Improvement Initiatives to Evolve Programs
- Merge of Corporate Travel Policies with SMM
Contact TravelStoreSUMMIT to start planning your next meeting or event!
* Complimentary service requires minimum of 10 guest rooms per night
What Our Clients are Saying
You are my hero!... You are my hero! The original flight is now delayed until 7:00 but because of your quick thinking I have a 1st Class seat on the 5:30 and it is sold out too! Thank you so much.Rosenna M.